Hey guys, did I mention I was on Instagram?
Even though I do my own photo editing in Photoshop, I still find it really fun and cool to take pictures with my iPhone and edit them right on the spot with a simple click of a button. I’m insanely guilty of not always caring my professional camera around, so the combination of my iPhone and my Instagram account, can give you a fun perspective of how I see things sometimes.
A few fun facts about Instagram.
- It’s a fun app for your iPhone.
- There are over 150 Million people using the app.
- It was named 2011 “App of the Year” by Apple
- 8 out of 10 photos uploaded, a filter is applied to.
- As of December, there are about 10 pictures uploaded per second.
- You don’t HAVE to use your iPhone camera, you can Instagram any photo you have synced to your iPhone.
Have you joined yet? Most users join and never even post any photos, but the cool thing is, you don’t have to be a photographer to join Instagram. Have a little fun with your photos, what’s the harm?
So… I’m going to hit my 100 photo next time I post, and I’ve only been a member since August 2011.
my user name is:
Hit me up, I’ll follow you back.
Don’t have an iPhone? Follow me here at Followgram!