It was a FANTASTIC day for a November wedding; the temperature reached 57 degrees just in time for Kelley and Seth to walk down the aisle for their afternoon outdoor ceremony. From the moment we walked into the bridal suite, we were treated like old friends. Kelley greeted us a with a great big hug and a smile full of excitement for the day ahead of her.
I wish I could have seen the magazine tares, the doodles, and Pinterest boards she had planned for her wedding before the big day; Kelley had so many wonderful hand-crafted details sprinkled around Ridley Creek State Park. Everywhere her guests looked they found the love she had put into the crafting of all of her details. She truly made her wedding an experience for her guests transforming the old Hunting Hill Mansion into her Enchanted Forest theme.
- Reception Location: The Ballroom at the Hunting Hill Mansion at Ridley Creek State Park
- Ceremony Location: Steps to Formal Garden at Ridley Creek State Park
- Bride’s Flowers: Sullivan Owen – Event Florals and Designs
- Decor Flowers: Kelley (the bride!)
- Cake: The Master’s Baker
- DJ: Schaffer Sound
- Make-Up & Hair: Laura Matjasic
- Wedding Dress: A Demetrios purchased at LaBella Moda
- Shoes: Jimmy Choo
- Photographer: Arte Vitea
- Catering Company: Christina’s Catering
- Videographer: Uncorked Studios
Here is Kelley and Seth’s sneak peek of their highlight video!