Jolene & Mike | Wedding Trailer | Antique Auto Museum at Hershey | Hershey, Pennsylvania
What a grand wedding to end 2012 and ring in 2013. Jolene and Mike certainly chose a spectacular venue; The Antique Auto Museum at Hershey which is complete with over 100 unique (and antique) motor vehicles. The reception ended perfectly at 11:59pm on December 31, 2012, and with the museum’s location at the top of a hill in Hershey Pennsylvania, guests could enjoy the wondrous fireworks from multiple directions, some of the spectacular put on by New Year’s Eve Hershey and held right outside Hershey Park.
The night was full of fun historic cars, dancing, good food, and fireworks. Without further explanations, please enjoy the video trailer from Jolene and Mike’s big day.
- Bride and Groom Prep Location: SpringHill Suites by Marriott
- Reception Location: The Antique Auto Museum at Hershey
- Ceremony Location: The Antique Auto Museum at Hershey
- Wedding Coordinator: Lovely Events and Occasions
- Flowers: Stein’s Flowers
- Cake: Family Friend
- DJ: The Party Pros
- Make-Up & Hair: Sister & Bridal Party
- Wedding Dress: Purchased at Victorian Bridal Salon
- Officiant: Pastor Deb Gifford – Trinity Lutheran Church
- Photographer: Uncorked Studios
- Videographer: Uncorked Studios